Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Serial Pro Show Gold 2.6 My MS Pro Duo Won't Read In My Laptop And It Has Always Worked Before. Help Me?

My MS pro duo won't read in my laptop and it has always worked before. Help me? - serial pro show gold 2.6

- I have it on 30 September.
- Made by Sony.
- No, it's a fake. I bought it at Costco and checked the serial number.
- Used with a Sony Cybershot.
- I have an HP laptop .. Not sure if the number of series, but it is one years.
- Recently I had problems with the uploading of images and the registration card at all.
- I am using the old adapter, because my brother borrowed the message. Could this be the problem?
- Is I heard the sound of the instrument registered, but my computer does not show the HDD as valid, regardless of how many times I renew it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is on the adapter. Use again when I return.

Post a Comment