Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cordless Phone Repair Do Cordless Land Line Phones "call" 911 When Battery Goes Bad?

Do cordless land line phones "call" 911 when battery goes bad? - cordless phone repair

I have a fixed phone is seven years. I received a call from a 911 dispatcher that he wanted to know if everything went well in my house. I was confused, as I sit at my computer and I usually suspects live in my house ... ie young children. My landline is a fax line, and especially if you hung the other phone on the wall, so do not go cats on them.

Years ago I learned of mobile phones, calling 911, when its batteries are bad. I wonder if it's still the case.

I have repaired in a phone call from the line of the telephone company, because the country was much too static.

Each telephone company repair experts, a light on this phone "and" problem?
Thank you!

3 comments:

Tinker said...

I worked for a repair of the telephone company for 25 years and never had a problem the report.

okaytoda... said...

I had my phone on the call and sat there and did not call 911th Areal feature would be a bad thing, because not everyone goes into the charger when a call is completed.
However, it is very easy for them, 911 to call. If you marked or speed dial in a lot of phone I need the touch of a button, such as 8 or 9 and for a few seconds to build and call 911th This could be a coincidence, like a book that had one or not walking, I take my cat to make a call as soon as the phone was 911, but the dial is another speed program.

phyrekis... said...

It is entirely possible that the 911 operator incorrect information, or choose get a wrong number.

It is very, very rare but it happens.

Post a Comment