Friday, January 22, 2010

Groin Pain At 39 Weeks Pregnant 39 Weeks Pregnant With Horrible Sharp Pains In Groin, Please Help!?

39 weeks pregnant with horrible sharp pains in groin, please help!? - groin pain at 39 weeks pregnant

although I have a terrible pain in the groin for a few weeks, but now the days have been especially bad, and still can not relax .. Pelvic pain and, as my jersey is a kind of wish I could have got millions of these little cracks in my hip and when I have to go, it's as if the cracks are small cracks that are more or like my pelvic bone two halves divided .. hard to explain, but really did very ill to relieve it in mild pain, or even at night when I turn over in bed, the pain is also Roles ... anyone knows what or who else is with'????? ITT Sorry so long, but hard to explain!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I have exactly the same as the pain at the point where sometimes I almost fell on my knees hurt. I really do not know what is good, but I'd like my pain for a few weeks and now I am 37 weeks tomorrow. I said that my doctor is a concern, but he said it was normal.

Stephanie W said...

I have 3 of my pregnancies. It feels a bit like the bar is grinding against itself, it is so painful. Not much you can do about it, just pray that the baby comes early.

kathy h said...

Go to R & D! To verify!

Post a Comment