Sunday, January 3, 2010

Luggage Parts Do I Collect My Luggage During A Visa Free Stop-over At Beijing Capital Airport?

Do I collect my luggage during a visa free stop-over at Beijing Capital Airport? - luggage parts

Hello, I fly to Sweden - Singapore (and back) with a scale (6-8 - no visa required) PEK - Air China. Should I remove my luggage under my tender process or not for Air China to send the luggage to my destination? Anyone who has traveled this route or no experience with Air China on this issue?

1 comment:

NoScam said...

Your luggage is checked through. Without even visa, the passport control before the baggage claim.

With 6 to 8 hours that I is a visa in the country and cast a quick glance at Wangfujing, a good area for the hand a little. It takes about 40 minutes from the airport by bus from the airport.

Post a Comment