Saturday, February 6, 2010

What Does A Dermatisis How To Tell If My Baby Is Allergic To His Formula?

How to tell if my baby is allergic to his formula? - what does a dermatisis

My son was on soy formula have surgery plyoric stenosis and told us to switch based on the formula. Ano always pink, had a rash on and off for month. Ped. dermatisis his contact said remote possibility of an allergy to milk. Want to know others see experience in the PED. Allergist or dermatologist. All-med major. Websites and my baby Vaughan and do not help much.

3 comments:

WI MOM said...

Check out
www.kidswithfoodallergies.org
a lot of information there, but ultimately you need to see an allergist.

Karen H said...

usually if the baby is vomiting or vomit all the time my son had the same thing I had to change their formula.

sheila l said...

If the child is allergic to formula, you have a rash on the body becomes more and more, while at the same formula, soy formula for babies allergic good milk. Pyloric stenosis is a condition in which part of the stomach reduces the pylorus causing the baby projectile vomiting after eating, is a surgical intervention is required.

Post a Comment