Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rc Tractor Truck Cute Ways To Ask A Hick To Sadies?

Cute Ways to ask a Hick to Sadies? - rc tractor truck

I ask this kind that I want Sadie Hawkins Dance from, and in our school as creative as possible with what you asked your child is a slob here are some things in tractors, trucks, cars, country music, gypsum, Whipping shitt, RC trucks, rebel flags, paintball, hunting, redneck, and almost everything you can imagine. If you think a can of something from those who would be great.

I believe that the texts of the community, but for us, the last thing I thought

"If I take my hand and me the happiest woman in the world
If I gave you my heart is still beating one minutes without you boy
You want me go with Sadie
Let me knIf you ow really a dream.
I love you so go, so to me?
I know you want to go with me? "

I like to see it, but I'm not sure that a creative way to show him. like me right in his car or something, but is rather long.

No comments:

Post a Comment