Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3.5 Mm Headphone Jack To Rca Is It Possible To Get 5.1 Sound Through Just One 3.5 Mm Jack?

Is it possible to get 5.1 sound through just one 3.5 mm jack? - 3.5 mm headphone jack to rca

I put a connector 180 with Triton Tower AC97 high definition audio for the headphone jack before on my motherboard, the high-definition audio. I have a very cheesey 80 watt surround sound system with a 3.5-mm jack on the front and two sets of RCA into the red and white on the back. Just wonder if they still can manage use of this option and 5.1, and what kind of cable or adapter get what I need. Here I use the plate. http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Moth ...

1 comment:

neil b said...

No
A woman only has only 3 connections, left, right, and the earth.
The most you can in stereo.
What is the relationship that the only way made available surround sound is a separate sound card to install.

Post a Comment