Thursday, February 18, 2010

10 Cd And My Cervical Mucus I Need Opinions On This Ladies? Did I Do This Right?

I need opinions on this ladies? Did i do this right? - 10 cd and my cervical mucus

I have irregular cycles, but in general in recent months has 26 days long, so I picked them. Anyway, I baby danced in 10 CDs and 13 At 10, I had egg white cervical mucus (it was not semen, it was) very clear and very elastic. Is it too early to ovualte? along the line time of ovulation predictors that "my likey to ovulate by 13 CD, so I have that right? Do you think my chances are?

2 comments:

Gavyn's here! 11-20-08 =) said...

I do not think you've done well. Remember, if you should have sex every day, while waiting a week or less than about ovulation. The more sperm have the best chance.

zema_lak said...

Do not always trust the online prediction of ovulation. I tried everything I found online, but all had the wrong date. I mean, I knew I) on day 11 ovulation (mucus, pain, etc., and they all said that I ovulate on day 18 or 17, but it certainly was not good ... So I prefer to rely on signals of different computers. In any case, it seems in any case, well done, since you have tried both 10 and 13 ... But I want to try more than once, at the same time it could play safely.

Post a Comment