Monday, December 7, 2009

Before And After Pics To Get Rid Of Crow Feets Help Please Before It Crashes And I Lose All My Pics Of My Son?

Help please before it crashes and i lose all my pics of my son? - before and after pics to get rid of crow feets

hey ok .... You simply add the new AVG Free Antivirus ... ... does not seem to help, I do not know ... I'm wrong ... uninfected is this thing called a median of 360 and I have no idea where it comes from ... , think it is when these problems were ... I really need help ... Who knows how to get rid of this program ... IVE have my laptop with 360 AVG can not get rid of, however. who says I have a lot of trojans and spyware ... Are we living in Idaho who can help me! I need it as soon as possible before I lose all the pictures of my son! I do not know why someone would t hack my comp ... ß No valuable information .. i dont no credit card number or bank account so that I do not know .... Please help!

5 comments:

Slash said...

Hello,

First, you have found you avg360.What av360 is actually a worm that many problems in the personal computer in many ways to create the results. You can solve this problem, manually delete the infected files by using some tools.

Link.It Please go to the next contains information on how to download and run a tool called ComboFix use.This is free, which help to resolve the problem.

You may also www.superantispyware.com.You free software download users.This version of the house, can detect and remove many infections observed in the team.

Come back to me if you need further advice.

Reference is made and all the best

Slash

cyberdoc said...

AVG 360 is the ultimate form of protection AVG antivius provider.
If you do not, you can uninstall from Add / Remove Programs panel in the AVG.
Your photos with the copy on a USB stick or CD.

luciferk... said...

Storing pictures pinch to Google. is free. Just go to a Google Account. Scan your computer with this:
http://support.f-secure.com/enu/home/ols ...
AVG does not help me! I had to reformat my computer 3 times because they always lost AVG infections. Good luck.

golfer2 said...

http://www.malwarebytes.org

Days, then a full scan through, it's free

golfer2 said...

http://www.malwarebytes.org

Days, then a full scan through, it's free

Post a Comment